Friday, June 1, 2007

Where it all Started

Aww, here is my anonymity....

Where shall I start???

How about way back when.

My first experience. I loved this boy, loved him, loved him, loved him.

I would have done anything for him.

But let me take you back a bit....I was raised very strict christian where sex is out of the question unless you are married.

So things heat up, we are getting hot and heavy. We end up spending too much time by ourselves and of course we end up doing the deed. I remember laying there feeling so much pleasure and SO much guilt. I was so torn. I wanted to enjoy it and yet I was afraid I was gonna get struck by lightning.

So I did nothing, I laid there like a limp doll, I had no idea what I was supposed to do or otherwise.

yep, that came back to bite me...after this boy broke my little heart, rumors started floating that I was a limp fish.

Well we can't have anyone thinking that I was a limp fish and so begins my odyssey into being the best...leaving people begging for more and a side of me I hate.

No comments: