Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Taking him back

I took my husband back despite all the foreboding feelings I had. The sex was bad, but we got along so good, and he needed a woman to take care of all aspects of life for him.

We were together for a few more years...life was boring, sex was boring (though I was completely faithful), we argued non stop.

The place I was working, I became very good friends with a particular man that worked in my department. We started out talking about the major problems his wife was having with his daughter (from another marriage) and he knew I was a step mom and wanted to know what I thought. We continue getting to know one another and one day he told me that when he thought about me it made him hard. I was really cautious about that, as we were both married and we worked in a large company. I could not afford for ANY rumors to be started. But I liked the fact that this really good looking man was in to me.

When we would work alone together he would grab my ass and make comments. He would tell me things that he wanted to do to my body. Finally he laid it on the line and said he wanted me and that I had to make up my mind what I wanted.

I was so bored with my marriage and unhappy with my hubby....

I met him the next week at a hotel in another town and we got busy. He was a meticulous lover and so sweet. He met so many needs that had long been unfulfilled. We left there that day vowing to be together again.

On the drive home the guilt set in. I had never cheated on him. I went home and made a fabulous dinner and tried to make a special evening of it. He was an absolute ass to me, at that moment I no longer felt an ounce of guilt for fucking another man.

BUT I never again slept with that man, because I knew he loved his wife dearly and i wanted no part of him having problems in his marriage. He begged me for years to be with him again....never have and we are still friends to this day.

1 comment:

The inside of me said...

Now that is amazing to me. First of all that you have remained friends with this person to this day and secondly the part about arguing and no longer feeling guilty. That is so familiar to me, I Have been there and rationalized in the same manner. I have always felt that If I had gone back to my first wife it would have only opened the door up for her to continue treating me the same way she always did but even more. I know how you felt in doing that.

You are giving me a lot of insight too. Please continue.