Thursday, June 14, 2007

After being with "nice guy" for a year and a half, I had had enough and was not happy cheating, I wanted to be in an actual relationship and tried to leave him.

On a night out with my best friend Mike...

I met Bob.

Bob was so much my style of man. He met many of the social/emotional/sexual needs I was lacking.

Several days after meeting Bob, I told "nice guy" I was leaving. He fell apart. Came unglued....Sobbed, begged.

My heart broke, this was the nicest man in the world and I was breaking his poor little heart.

I felt like the biggest loser in the entire world. Why couldn't I be cold hearted like so many other people??

I finally ended it, by saying we would see what happens in the future...

A few months later I moved midwest to live with Bob.

1 comment:

The inside of me said...

Thank goodness I never begged. I think I knew what to do to satisfy it is just she was never willing to let me do it.

I know it hurt to break his heart but sometimes you have to think about yourself. If you aren't happy there is no way you can make him happy. I know how hard it was to break up with him. I broke up with a girlfriend once and she cried and cried and I felt like crap.