Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Start

So I packed up my vehicle and moved to Kansas....

I got there and everything was wonderful...almost.

The sex was fantastic. Except I wore him out. There were times, he would say enough, no more...

Communication was good, we fit together well....

He had some issues though from past relationships and I HATE being compaired to other people. I am SO different from others.

I started making myself at home in his house and that made him very happy. He wanted to feel domesticated, as he had been a hard core Marine for 30 years and wanted "Normal".

Unfortunately his Marine side took over when there was any disagreements between us. I don't do well with being barked at or ordered to obey. I AM VERY STUBBORN.

I was having a hell of a time finding a damn job, which was making me a little depressed, he worked LONG hours from 3pm to about 3 am. Which reeked havoc on any chance of normal life hours. And he normally worked 7 days a week, with the off chance of getting a few days off once a month. After a few weeks of being there, I found a part time job at the local grocery store. I was making 5.25/hr. (and they made me work my ass off) That hurt my pride a little, as I had been making 15/hr in Ca.

About a month after I got there we discovered we were pregnant....that is when hell started breaking loose. I couldn't work at the grocery store anymore because they required me to lift heavy things I couldn't being pregnant...

He was stressed out, but really happy about the baby.

I was damn depressed....I was tired of being at his house nonstop, with nothing to do and no friends....I was pregnant and feeling like shit, and he was never home.

Our arguments started getting bad, and over really stupid shit. I always would end up just saying "ok your right!" Just so we didn't have to argue.

I was spending hours on the computer...I was bored.

One day I checked my myspace account and one of my dearest high school friends that I had been searching for found me I was elated...

1 comment:

The inside of me said...

Looks like trouble is brewing. I hate being ordered around too and sometimes feel like my opinions are just ignored. I think I have a lot of good ideas too but no one wants to listen. I sometimes with some old friends could contact me.