Monday, June 4, 2007

After I broke up with my hot blonde jail bait, I went a little on the crazy side.

I was SO lonely, and I entered on of those ads for dating. I was 18, and very, very bored.

I went on a few dates and was thrilled when the weirdos dropped me back off at home.

But there were a few guys that I really dug, they were nice and I immediately fell very hard for them. At the time I was still naive enough to think that these guys actually cared for me and after a few dates I was more than willing to sleep with them.

I remember I ran into one guy that I had gone to high school with, we talked on the phone for a bit and then later that day we ended up having rough sex. He actually hurt me and made me feel stupid. Afterwards, he stood up zipped his pants and walked out.

That moment defined me. I was never going to let another man treat me this way. I never again went for players. I liked guys that were a little on the shy and naive side. I liked corrupting them. Making them know they had been with the very best.

This continued on for a year or so until I met my future husband....

1 comment:

The inside of me said...

I know in my case, I treated girls so poorly because I didn't know any better. I actually thought they got pleasure from feeling a man inside them. I never really intended to be that uncaring, I just didn't know. I was ignorant to their needs.