Tuesday, June 5, 2007

When I met the man that would eventually become my husband I was still very naive and had much to learn about life. I was 19.

I met this guy that was larger than life, a charmer and smooth as silk. I was mesmerized, overwelmed and besotted my him. He was my everything. I wanted him and only him.

We had a fantastic sex life. Until.

Until I found out he cheated on me, and then I found out his ex was pregnant. In retrospect I should have run as fast as I could....but I was smitten, I forgave and continued to take care of this man.

But as time went on and I figured out he was so selfish, took and took from me.

As time wore on the sex became SO boring and ritualistic. I could go weeks and weeks with out an ounce of desire for him. But I had desire for every other hot looking man I saw on the face of the earth.

After 4 years of being in this, I became enamored with a young man. We were friends and he began telling me that I didn't deserve how I was being treated and deserve better, I agreed and left my hubby. I moved in with this other man as "roommates". We had fantastic time being together, until (he was military) he was called to go to Georgia and I didn't want to leave California so I stayed. My hubby came crawling back, admitting he was terrible and that he couldn't live with out me. Like an idiot I took him back.

1 comment:

The inside of me said...

My ex came crawling back too after doing the same thing. She treated me like that too and I lost all desire to have sex with her. I will get to that all in a future post. I can't believe you took him back. Your life is so much like mine it is frightening.