Thursday, June 21, 2007

To Answer Your Question

You asked about my current situation.

I currently reside in Fresno...back with the same young man I had left before going to Kansas.

It is very convoluted. I don't want to be where I am and I am very unhappy. I actually just told him the other night that I don't love him in the manner that I should.

And don't judge me, but I am seeing a guy on the side...I am talking to the male friend I just wrote the previous post about and would love to start an actual relationship with someone....

I just have the worst damn luck with men.

2 comments:

The inside of me said...

How could I judge anyone as you will soon see in my blog. You have to make the best decissions you can because you can never go back. Just be careful.

I have learned one thing in life. You can't please everyone and you sometimes can't please some people no matter what you do but you can always please yourself. Do what is best for you. :)

Enemy of the Republic said...

I would never ever judge you. Let's say I get you--I've been there.