Sunday, June 3, 2007

Just a child

After my experiences with my first love and the harsh heartaches that ensued, (there is much to the story about the last blog) something inside me broke a little and I became a little harder.

At the age of 18, I ended up connecting with a young man that was 4 years my jr. He was a blond Scandinavian god. His mom was ok with me being older.

If she had any sense she would have told me to stay far from her son.

We began very innocently enough...we were actually just really good friends, until one evening talking on the phone, he let me know that his feelings went beyond that.

We started casually dating and hanging out more often. I was just happy being around him. After several months of being together, he finally kissed me. That opened a door that should have stayed closed.

Needless to say, but I knew better and he was only thinking in a manner that any 14 yr old would think. We did everything but have actual sex....when we split, I knew that I had hurt him terribly. I have even tried to contact him and tell him how sorry I am, but I know that is an exercise in futility.

No comments: