Thursday, June 14, 2007

I did leave the guy in Reno.

I let him leave to go to work one day and I just packed up and drove back to Ca.

And moved in with the "nice guy".

Now let me tell you about the nice guy.

He is sweet, sensitive, serious, makes great money, did I mention sweet?

But he has no personality, no communication skills, and definately no romance (sex) skills.

But he is safe...

Let me define when I say no sex skills. The man is happy with once a month (or two months) for him foreplay is about 5 minutes of touching and sloppy kissing. Then when he enters, he is able to last for about 30 seconds...sometimes almost a full minute before he ejaculates. He always blames it on me just being to damn sexy and making him so turned on.

All of the above does nothing AT ALL for me.

Over the first year I was with him I cheated on him several times. Its usually when he is gone on extended work related stuff. At first I felt a little guilty, but no longer do.

I have had very serious heart to heart talks with him about how I feel and the lack of sex and excitement. But he is more than satisfied with status quo. I am not.

I know that makes me a horrible person, but I guess I no longer care.

3 comments:

The inside of me said...

First of all you are not a bad person. You just have needs that he isn't meeting. Is this who you are with now?

My current situation is similar. My needs are not being met at home. She likes lots of forplay but she wants the intercourse to be quick. She wants me to be ready so that I don't last very long so it gets over quickly. I would like to go slow and make it last for hours but she just wants go get done.

It is not a matter of pleasure either because she usually has two to four orgasms when we do it. I just don't know what her problem is.

Confession said...

You are the only person alive that knows I am with him.

Everyone who knows me wants me to leave him, because they know he does not make me happy, but I feel stuck...

Enemy of the Republic said...

Agreed--you are not a horrible person. Let's say I get this. It is horrible when you are in a committed relationship and the person is crap in the sack. I have to call them as I see them--crap can mean just sexually or they just make you feel like shit for some reason. Don't judge yourself in the eyes of the world. Fuck them. So many people go through this and won't admit it. You have guts. Why can't our significant others learn how important sex is to the relationship?