Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sexy

I need a real man to take me...

I want to be romanticized....touched, teased, pleased....

I need to.....

I desperately need to find a release, but not just once... I want one man to be there for me...over and over again.

There is a way that a man can kiss a woman. I have been kissed that way by one man in my life and I want that again and don't want to settle ever again.

I refuse to settle for a selfish lover.

I want a man that wants to give as much as I love to give. If it goes both ways there is so much pleasure.

Sensuality seems to be a thing of the past....

2 comments:

The inside of me said...

Only for some my friend. I would love to have my life filled with passion and romance again. Some say it is only for the young but I think anyone can do it. I feel that romance is sexier than sex itself.

Enemy of the Republic said...

From your computer to God's ears...