Monday, July 9, 2007

Wow

Friday night I headed back to Visalia again.

We are going to go out and see Mr. Rude (band)

He was acting stupid again.

The other guy was there and looking very good. It is hard not to think about him, because we have so much in common and I am SOOO attracted to him.

As the guy was drinking more he began to act more and more stupid. I started to actually push him away. I know I hurt his feelings, but I hate when alcohol makes a person act dumb.

In a childish fit he walked away to go cool off. I was looking at the other guy...and I leaned over and just told him how I felt. He told me he had felt the same thing from the beginning too.

That night my guy asked if I was coming over and I told him no, that I was going home...But just then the other guy texted me and asked me if I wanted stay to talk.

We had a fantastic evening together.

Yesterday I called up R and let him know that I just wanted to be friends...that I didn't see us going anywhere, he actually agreed.

So now A and I can see where things take us....

4 comments:

The inside of me said...

Good for you. I am so happy for you. I hope you get everything your heart desires.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

I'm finding this matter to be really something that I feel I'd never understand. Thank you for sharing and wish you well.

Billing needs? Check this out:
Medisoft download
Most widely used practice management software today

Unknown said...

Wow. Hope other aspects prove more helpful for you.

physician billing service